Really a single family home! Original owner of this well-built 3 BR 2.5 bath raised rambler on 5+ acres combines "great bones" construction with regular updates. Wood floors on main level. Partially finished basement with half bath. Incredibly convenient location, private but soooo close to Prince Frederick's many amenities. Whole house Generac generator; 3 propane tanks under the deck, one owned, two leased. Circular paved driveway with lots of parking. Beautifully landscaped front yard with well established plantings & shrubs (some may be excluded).
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, LP
1,749 sq. ft
Other, Cable TV, Electric service available, Telephone
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Other, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Other. Other, Central.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded, Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price