This solid built home is perfect for someone looking to enjoy the lifestyles and benefits that Calvert County has to afford! Great place to call home, centrally located in north Calvert for easy commutes to WDC, Annapolis/Baltimore or all of southern Maryland. Seller is selling home AS-IS but home has been well cared for with original owners Pride Of Ownership! Move in ready and begin your own updates as you wish. Some updates include fencing, vinyl siding, buried oil tank and flue liners (SMO Oil Maintenance plan since 1975), Septic tank replacement, toilets and various faucets updates (Paul Hayden & Sons Plumbing), kitchen appliances, 3/4" hardwood flooring, breakfast bar island (by Beautiful Kitchens). Take a look at how easy it would be to live at Pleasant Valley in Sunderland Maryland.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well
Block, Brick Veneer, Concrete, Frame, Stick Built
2,672 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Slate, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Casement, Screened, Storm Window, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Multiple Phone Lines, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Vinyl, Frame, Brick Trim/Veneer, Concrete
- Deck, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Asphalt, Fiberglass
- Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Open, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price